Production of the LC started in late autumn 1937. Introduced in tandem with the larger CV range, the LC had a 25 cwt payload capacity. A 15.9hp ohv engine was used.
The term “equi-load” was applied to both the LC and CV ranges and reflected a design which ensured equal distribution of load and braking stresses between front and rear axles. Production was halted during WW2.
|Various body styles||Engine: Morris 15.9hp(RAC) 2050cc overhead valve|
Back to vehicles index
The Pre 1940 Morris Register Limited © 2019 | Registered in England No. 7334633: 5 Burderop Close, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0UL | VAT No. 103 5625 48
Site by T3D